Enfamil ProSobee Infant Formula is our plant-based formula with plant-sourced protein that is easy on sensitive tummies.
Enfamil ProSobee Baby Formula Powder is available in a variety of different varieties to meet your unique needs. This baby formula comes in either powder, concentrate or liquid form. The powder form comes in either 12.9 oz or 20.9 oz cans. The baby formula concentrate is available in 13 fl oz and the liquid option comes in either 2 fl oz or 32 fl oz. If you love Enfamil ProSobee Baby Formula you can also purchase in bulk with cases of 4, 6, 12, or 48.
Enfamil ProSobee Formula is suitable for infants with lactose intolerance & is perfect for families with special dietary needs (i.e. vegetarian, Kosher, etc.) as a dairy-free alternative to milk-based formula. Enfamil ProSobee is also designed to help ease fussiness and gas sometimes caused by milk-based formulas.
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the instructions below:
Proper hygiene, preparation, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Use as directed by your baby’s doctor. Ask your baby’s doctor about the need to boil a clean nipple in water before use. Inspect each bottle for signs of damage.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing bottle for feeding.
2. SHAKE BOTTLE WELL and remove cap.
3. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add an equal amount of concentrated liquid. Shake or stir well.
WARNING: Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottles can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or replace cap and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use opened bottle if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard.
Storage: Store unopened bottles at room temperature.
Avoid excessive heat and prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
DO NOT ACCEPT IF PACKAGE HAS BEEN OPENED. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
USE BY DATE ON CARTON AND BOTTLE LABEL.
- Plant-based alternative to milk-based formula
- Helps ease fussiness & gas caused by sensitivity to milk-based formulas
- Great for following special dietary guidelines, like families who require vegetarian or Kosher diets
- Same amount of brain-nourishing DHA as other routine Enfamil formulas
- Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended formula brand