Gerber Good Start Extensive HA is a hypoallergenic formula designed to meet the nutritional needs of babies with cow’s milk protein allergy. If your infant is suspected of having CMPA or diagnosed with CMPA, your baby’s doctor might recommend changing from a routine formula to a hypoallergenic infant formula.
Gerber Extensive HA is the only hypoallergenic formula to feature B. lactis, a probiotic similar to those found in breast milk to support digestive health. This formula with iron includes DHA to support brain and eye development, and it’s made with 100% high-quality whey protein that’s broken down into tiny pieces to be well tolerated. Feed this gentle baby formula to infants 0-12 months.
Mix this baby formula powder with water, and feed your baby immediately or refrigerate and use within 24 hours. This powdered baby formula is packaged in a recyclable tin for simple storage.
- One 14.1 ounce container of Gerber Good Start Extensive HA Hypoallergenic with Iron Infant Formula Powder
- A hypoallergenic baby formula designed for babies with cow’s milk protein allergies (CMPA)
- This Gerber baby formula milk powder is the only hypoallergenic formula to feature B. lactis, a probiotic similar to those found in breast milk
- Made with 100% high-quality whey protein, broken down into tiny pieces to be well-tolerated
- This Gerber formula promotes adequate growth and Includes DHA to support brain and eye development
- Use this infant baby formula for babies 0-12 months
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
Use a directed by a doctor. Step 1: Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart below. Step 2: Add 1 unpacked level scoop (4.6 g) of powder for each 1 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop). Step 3: Cap bottle: Shake well feed baby immediately or refrigerate and use bottle within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use with 1 hour of discard. Breastfeeding is best for your baby. Mixing Guide – 1 Scoop powder to 1 fl oz water To Make Approx Measure Water Add Powder 2 fl oz bottle 2 fl oz 2 unpacked level scoop (9.2 g)4 fl oz bottle 4 fl oz4 unpacked level scoops6 fl oz bottle6 fl oz6 unpacked level scoops8 fl oz bottle8 fl oz 8 unpacked level scoops