Gerber Good Start Gentle formula is our closest formula to breastmilk and promotes soft stools. Gerber Good Start infant formula is the only formula with HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccarides) and probiotics. Research has shown that HMOs support digestive health and the developing immune system. Different probiotics have different benefits. We picked ones that improve the good bacteria in tummies and are similar to probiotics found in breastmilk. (*Not from human milk.)
- Gerber Good Start, Baby Formula Powder, Gentle, Stage 1, 12.7 Ounce
- One (1) 12.7 oz canister
- A blend of DHA, prebiotics and probiotics, important components found in breastmilk
- This formula offers complete nutrition for babies up to 12 months
- Good Start Gentle features a combination of probiotic B. lactis and prebiotic 2′ FL HMO* – a prebiotic just like one of those found at significant levels in breastmilk (*Human milk oligosaccharide, not from human milk)
- This product is non-GMO – not made with genetically engineered ingredients
- DHA to support brain and eye development
- Your baby’s nutritional needs evolve over time so that’s why we created the Gerber Good Start line, made to comfort your baby’s tummy and available in a range of products
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
Use as Directed by a Doctor
Warning: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Consult your baby’s doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby. Powdered Infant Formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor. Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula. Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into bottle. See chart on label.
Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop. Separate it from frame.)
Cap bottle; SHAKE WELL. Feed baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard.