Gerber Good Start SoothePro Formula is clinically shown to support sensitive tummies. This formula offers nutrition for babies up to 12 months experiencing colic, mild spit-ups, gas, excessive crying, fussiness and uncomfortable poops. This product is designed to reduce fussiness within the first 24 hours. This has easy to digest proteins that promote soft poop.
Active probiotic cultures (probiotic l. reuteri) are clinically shown to reduce crying time up to 50% in colicky infants and reduce frequency of mild spit-ups.* Gerber Good Start SoothePro Infant Formula also contains HMO (human milk oligosaccharides), a probiotic like those found at significant levels in breastmilk. *Probiotic L. reuteri is the only probiotic clinically shown to be effective for reducing colic & spit-ups, based on published data as of February 2020.
- One 19.4 oz can of Gerber Good Start SoothePro Powder Infant Formula
- SoothePro baby formula milk powder is clinically shown to reduce fussiness as early as the first feeding
- The first and only formula with 2′-FL HMO and probiotics (L.reuteri), designed to ease colic, excessive crying, fussiness and gas
- This baby formula non GMO contains Comfort Proteins that are easy for tiny tummies to digest
- Gerber baby food includes DHA to support brain and eye development
- This Gerber formula with iron is designed for infants 0-12 months old
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
Use as Directed by a Doctor
Warning: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm.
Consult your baby’s doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula. Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing formula.