Nestle brings 150 years of expertise in nutritional science to the NAN Toddler milk products. NAN is a pioneering brand Australian parents know and trust that has helped nurture generations of young children. Nestle NAN OPTIPRO Baby Formula Powder is a premium, nutritional milk supplement specially designed to help baby receive balanced, high quality nutrition.
Nestle patented OPTIPRO protein optimization technology + Probiotic Bifidobacterium formulation, removes the impurities of milk protein and make it get closer to breast milk for easier absorption.
Premium Protein – Patented OPTIPRO protein optimization technology. It is composed of 60% whey protein and 40% casein, higher whey protein is closer to breast milk compared to ordinary milk.
Probiotic Bifidus – Helps the intestines flow smoothly, and promotes protein absorption to enhance baby’s immunity.
16 Vitamins & Minerals – Calcium & Magnesium: To help support strong bones and teeth growth; Iron & Zinc: Key minerals that help support the functioning of your toddler’s cognitive and immune system function; Iodine: A trace element that helps support early growth and normal brain function; A range of vitamins that contribute to the growth and development of your toddler.
Innovative Packing – For hygiene and convenience, it is packed in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
- Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
Prepare each bottle of Nestle NAN OPTIPRO Baby Formula Powder individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Nestle NAN OPTIPRO Storage conditions
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.