Nestle brings 150 years of expertise in nutritional science to the NAN Toddler milk products. NAN is a pioneering brand Australian parents know and trust that has helped nurture generations of young children. Nestle NAN SUPREME pro Baby Formula Powder is the most advanced formulation based on Nestlé’s relentless research & advanced technology.
Nestle NAN SUPREME pro Baby Formula Powder is 100% Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein + Active Probiotics formulation makes it easy to digest, help enhance baby’s immunity and protects against allergies.
Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein – Contains 100% partially hydrolysed whey protein to help make it easy to digest and protect your baby against allergies.
Probiotics – Probiotics Bifidus BL, a probiotic similar to those found in breastfed babies that help promote immune globulin secretion to enhance baby’s immunity.
14 Vitamins & Minerals – Helps support growth and development, with Iron for growth and development, Zinc for cognition and immune function, and Vitamin C for antioxidants.
Innovative Packing – For hygiene and convenience, it is packed in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
- Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.