Soy-based formulas have been clinically shown to help reduce common feeding problems such as fussiness and gas. Similac Soy Isomil has nucleotides for your baby’s developing immune system and prebiotics to help support the digestive system. Our gentle soy formula features an exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, important ingredients found in breast milk. DHA supports brain development, lutein supports eye development, and vitamin E is an important nutrient that supports developing cells. Similac is the #1 infant formula brand fed in hospitals. Soy-based formulas are not recommended for preterm infants.
Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula is the #1 formula for complete soy nutrition. Our baby formula is a nutritionally complete, soy-based infant formula that is iron-fortified and lactose-free. It also includes OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby’s overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development.
- REDUCES FUSSINESS & GAS: Soy-based formulas have been clinically shown to help reduce common feeding problems such as fussiness & gas
- VEGETARIAN-FRIENDLY: For infants of families who follow a vegetarian or plant-based diet
- NUCLEOTIDES: To help support the immune system
- PREBIOTICS: For digestive health
- HELPS SUPPORT BRAIN & EYES: Has DHA and lutein, important ingredients found in breast milk
- NO PALM OLEIN OIL: Designed to support excellent calcium absorption
- PREFERRED BRAND: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand fed in hospitals
Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula Ingredients
Corn Syrup Solids (39%), Soy Protein Isolate (15%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (11%), Sugar (10%), Soy Oil (8%), Coconut Oil (8%). Less than 2% of: Schizochytrium Sp. Oil*, M. Alpina Oil†, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Choline Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
* Source of DHA.
† Source of ARA.
Serving Size: 100 Cal (5 fl oz, prepared as directed)