Similac Alimentum infant formula with 2’-FL HMO is the first and only hypoallergenic infant formula with 2’-FL HMO, a unique immune-nourishing ingredient. It starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity in most babies within 24 hours,† so your baby can start feeling better today.†
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Our formula contains a milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s milk protein
- START FEELING BETTER TODAY†: Similac Alimentum starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours in most infants†
- WITH AN IMMUNE-NOURISHING INGREDIENT: First and only hypoallergenic formula with 2’-FL HMO, an immune-nourishing ingredient
- EBT ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits in select stores. The SNAP name is a service mark of the US Department of Agriculture. The USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
* Due to protein sensitivity.
† Based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready to Feed without DHA, ARA, 2’-FL HMO, lutein, and beta-carotene in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on File, Study AC84, August 2004. Abbott Nutrition, Columbus, Ohio.
Ingredients of Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Infant Formula
Corn Maltodextrin (39%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (17%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (9%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (9%), Sugar (9%), Soy Oil (8%). Less than 2% of: 2′-Fucosyllactose [Derived from Milk]*, Lutein, Beta-Carotene, Schizochytrium Sp. Oil†, M. Alpina Oil‡, Calcium Phosphate, DATEM, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
* 2′-FL, is derived from milk, but does not contain milk protein.
† Source of DHA.
‡ Source of ARA.
Serving Size: 100 Cal (5 fl oz, prepared as directed)